Saturday, Oct 16th, Day 10-
Today was another good day. Jed used the hemi walker again and was doing even better than the last time by a long ways! His arm is still being really stubborn. His spirits are good and he is still making me laugh, even when he is going through all this. I've never met someone with such a positive attitude and determination. I don't think I've ever heard him complain. The most uncomfortable thing for him right now besides that he can't move the left side is that is gets really tight and sometimes gets crazy muscle spasms. We try to stretch him as much as we can, but it seems to never ease up. My brother Trevor and his wife Misty brought Jed some Cafe Rio shimp tacos for lunch and he loved them! We can't watch any uplifting or motivational movies yet because we can't get past the beginning credits before Jed starts to cry. We tried Rocky and it didn't get far at all. So we watched Yes Man today and I'm looking for some other funny ones to bring.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are some older funny movies that I like a lot, such as The Three Amigos and Pure Luck. Pretty much anything with Martin Short. Pure Luck is hilarious, if you've never seen it before.
ReplyDelete~Debbie (Reed) Perkins :)