Friday, Oct 22, Day 14-
Jed slept so good last night, therefore so did I! He did so good in PT today! He walked with just the cane and nothing else and then he lifted up the cane in the air and kept walking! So he walked on his own for the first time! Since he has that down, he worked on walking side ways and backwards which is still really difficult. His legs still have a long way to go, but we're so glad that he's walking :) We had a pizza party tonight which was really fun. Jed and I have a tradition of always getting Little Caesar's on Friday nights so Little Caesar's it was! I brought Ammon to the hospital tonight and it was fun to have our whole little family there. Ammon has been so good thru all of this and always gives Jed a big love and pats him softly when he goes to him. It's really cute, you can tell that he knows his daddy isn't feeling good. Well I guess thats it for today-goodnight..
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment