Hey Missy *and Jed & Ammon* - - I just wanted you to know you guys are in our thoughts and prayers. I'm anxiously awaiting updates, but I have you linked to my blog, so I will get it when you do post. Hope everything is going alright. Steve forwards your emails to us, but I'd love to be added directly. It's aliciamoss[at]gmail[dot]com . . . Hang in there!
Love, Alicia (justin, ema, bracken and little gracie too)
Hey Missy *and Jed & Ammon* - - I just wanted you to know you guys are in our thoughts and prayers. I'm anxiously awaiting updates, but I have you linked to my blog, so I will get it when you do post. Hope everything is going alright. Steve forwards your emails to us, but I'd love to be added directly. It's aliciamoss[at]gmail[dot]com . . . Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteLove, Alicia (justin, ema, bracken and little gracie too)