Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Day Before

The day before the surgery my family and Jed's family went to a great session at the temple. It was the best one I've ever been to and I felt the spirit so strong. After the session, we met at a church to give Jed a priesthood blessing. Before we began my Grandpa gave a beautiful prayer and Jed said a couple words to everyone. He told us he'd had a very special experience in the temple and told me once more that everthing was going to be alright. Jed's brother Jason gave him the blessing and I don't know if there was a dry eye in the room. It was very comforting and Jed was promised that we would be ok and the surgeon would get the whole tumor out and that the surgery would go very well. I felt peace that everyting was going to be alright. We then went to Village Inn since it was the only place open and had a great dinner with all of Jed's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment