Missy, I am so sorry to hear about everything that's been going on with Jed. Your posts made me very emotional. What a trial to have to go through! I'm happy to hear he is improving. Thank heaven for the healing power of the Atonement and the Priesthood! You two are one of the strongest couples I know and I'm convinced you will emerge from this experience even stronger. My thoughts and prayers will be with you guys and be sure to keep updating us! You are so amazing Missy and I hope you know how much I admire your strength!! Love you!! (PS- Ammon is sooo big! Adorable!!)
Wow Missy... I had no idea! I'm glad I found your post this morning on FB. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Good luck with everything! Sounds like things are getting better everyday! Let me know if you need ANYTHING! -Kelsey & Rylee Walker
Missy, I am so sorry to hear about everything that's been going on with Jed. Your posts made me very emotional. What a trial to have to go through! I'm happy to hear he is improving. Thank heaven for the healing power of the Atonement and the Priesthood! You two are one of the strongest couples I know and I'm convinced you will emerge from this experience even stronger. My thoughts and prayers will be with you guys and be sure to keep updating us! You are so amazing Missy and I hope you know how much I admire your strength!! Love you!!
ReplyDelete(PS- Ammon is sooo big! Adorable!!)
-Megan
Wow Missy... I had no idea! I'm glad I found your post this morning on FB. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Good luck with everything! Sounds like things are getting better everyday! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!
ReplyDelete-Kelsey & Rylee Walker
Absolutely LOVE the picture of the two of them looking at the camera! What a great moment caught in time!
ReplyDelete