So we have a couple of GOOD NEWS announcements to share with you!
1st- We are proud to announce that Ammon is going to be a big brother! We are so excited to welcome another special spirit into our home. The little peanut is due 11-11-11! We'll see if it really comes on the due date since Ammon was 2 weeks early! But it sure is an easy date to remember :)
2nd- Jed had his 2nd MRI appt yesterday and it went really well. The MRI still shows no change since the tumor was removed. We felt so grateful and relieved that another one of many to go went well. It's going to be a lifelong test for us to stay prayerful and hopeful that all will be well and that it will never come back, even though statistics say it will. We just remember to trust in the Lord, and keep a positive attitude. So if you don't mind keeping him in your prayers, we appreciate it so much.
So a little bit about us the past couple of months-
I started my part time job and it is going really well. I feel bad that I've had to miss some days because of not feeling good, so I feel bad. They're really great though. I have pretty good pregnancies, but I still get the nausea and fatigue the 1st trimester, which is almost over! But it's also felt almost impossible to get settled from the move, feeling so tired all the time, while trying to take care of Ammon at the same time. :)
I also do a princess job for a company called Little Dress Up Parties. I go dressed as a Disney princess and play with the girls at birthday parties. I must say- it's pretty fun dressing up as a princess and feeling like a little girl again! It's been just for fun, but I won't be able to do it too much longer since I will start to show more soon. So if anyone in Salt Lake is looking for a fun little job, they'll be looking soon! I'll post some pics soon- it's been a really fun experience.
Jed is doing really good. He works full time but is pretty tired when he gets home, so we go to bed pretty early. Which works out good cause I'm tired too! Jed went paintballing last week with his brother Jason, it was his 1st time since his surgery and they had a really good time. He was a little frustrated because he can't move like he used to, but he still needs to give himself time. Jed got me a paintball gun so we will probably be doing that a lot if anyone wants to join us! One of our goals this summer is to be able to play catch again with the baseball. He still has a hard time releasing with his hand. But he's coming along so well. He is also training long distance and is trying to decide if he's going to run the St. George Marathon. I was supposed to do it with him, but can't now because I'm due a month later, so he's trying to decide if he's going to do the marathon, or a half marathon.
Ammon is 2- and funner than ever. He says the funniest things! He can sing his ABC's, I am a Child of God, all the nursery songs, and You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi! He says hi to everyone and is pretty good at remembering names. His arm is getting stronger and stronger, and I'll be happy when the weather is better so he can throw outside! He loves to point out helicopters and airplanes. He likes to do everything himself now- which is a patience tester! He is the sweetest boy, and is always happy to give you a hug or a kiss. We feel so blessed to have him in our family.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is such great news! I'm sure baby #2 will be just as cute as Ammon! And that Jed's testing came out great! And what a fun part time job you have!
ReplyDeleteAlso I think you need to post pics of the new house!
Comgrats on the new baby! We are excited for your family. So glad Jed is doing so much better!
ReplyDelete